TSL will gladly accept returns of items purchased on our website and items purchased from our stores or from our website. Items must be in their original condition (and in original undamaged packaging) and must not be worn, used, altered or washed.
A return or exchange needs to be logged within 7 days of receipt of purchase - we’ll credit your original form of payment. If the order total was less than R2000, we'll credit your original form of payment EXCLUDING the shipping cost (shipping costs are non-refundable).
If the purchase is a gift and you wish to extend the return period slightly, please let us know upon purchase and we will make a special note on your receipt.
- For website orders: In order to obtain a purchase price refund, please provide a collection address for TSL and we will arrange for a courier to collect your product(s) at TSL’s cost.
If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Please promptly contact TSL at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to:
- collect such product from you,
- receive the product back in good condition,
- and consequently deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
Items may be exchanged for new stock (within 7 days of receipt of purchase) that was previously not on the website at time of original purchase, but all additional shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
Special / Pre-order Returns & Exchanges
TSL will refund/exchange pre-orders for a period of 7 days after receipt of shoe.
TSL will only provide size exchanges and credit notes on Special orders on receipt of shoes - We regret, no refunds will be issued for Special orders.
*Special Order - A style ordered that we currently do not offer in stock at the moment.
Returning of Sale Items
Sale items are non-refundable, but can be returned for a credit note within 7 days of receipt of purchase. The credit note is valid for 36 months from original purchase date. Your TSL account will be credited with the total purchase amount, excluding the shipping cost. We do not offer exchanges on sale items.
Should a product you have ordered be:
- temporarily unavailable, we will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead or a credit on your TSL account, we will issue a refund in respect of that product to you;
- permanently unavailable, we will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead or a credit on your TSL account, we will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
Please send items back to us using any trackable shipping method. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process your return. Please be sure that your package is insured and prepaid. Sorry, we cannot accept COD returns. Please contact us for the return address and shipping instructions.
Your refund will be credited back in South African Rands (ZAR) at the current exchange rate. Original shipping fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from the original purchase price.
We apologize but we are unable to process exchanges for orders shipping internationally. If you have received a defective or incorrect item, please contact us.
Exchanges are available for customers in SA within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Contact us to place your exchange today. Customers are allowed one exchange per order. All shipping charges will be covered by That Shoe Lady on orders over R2000. We do not offer exchanges on sale items.
- Original payment by debit card (in store) - refund by EFT
- Original payment by credit card (in store) - refund by card machine reversal (in store)
- Original payment through website - refund by Payfast (reversal back onto card) or PayPal (reversed back into PayPal account) depending on original payment method
- Snapscan (in store or online) - refund by EFT
- Original payment by cash - refund by EFT or cash
Processing of credits and refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall be effected after the returned item has been cleared by TSL quality checking.
Where your TSL account has been credited, you will be entitled to use such credit towards other purchases made by you on the site or in stores within 36 months of receipt of original purchase.
If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will given to you as credit and not the full price.
If within one month after delivery of a product to you, you find that the product is defective, please contact us and we will find a reasonable solution for you to:
- be fully refunded, or
- have the product repaired or replaced at That Shoe Lady's expense (the decision between repairing or replacing being that of That Shoe Lady's and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ On Special products will usually only be able to be repaired).
If our quality checking team finds the item NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to thatshoelady.co.za and then redelivered to you.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by That Shoe Lady.
- Products that are not returned in exactly the same condition as they were received in are not eligible for a refund.
We reserve the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. We will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.
The above terms and conditions are subject to change at discretion of management, in lieu of misuse or abuse.