1. LAY-BY AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to you if you enter into a lay-by agreement for products available on lay-by from That Shoe Lady. These Terms & Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and That Shoe Lady, and explain your and That Shoe Lady’s legal rights and duties to each other when you purchase any product on lay-by through That Shoe Lady. You must read these Terms & Conditions carefully. You must contact That Shoe Lady or get advice if you don’t understand any part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. WHAT IS A LAY-BY AND WHAT PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE ON LAY-BY?
A lay-by is an agreement whereby we reserve goods on offer in your name, goods which you have chosen, and which you pay for in instalments over a period of up to 3 months, while we keep the goods. A lay-by is not a credit agreement. All Products on offer are subject to availability. Goods bought on lay-by may not be exchanged or returned. No lay-by on SALE items.
3. WHO CAN GET PRODUCTS ON LAY-BY FROM That Shoe Lady?
- Practically anyone!
- You can only get the products we have available on lay-by.
- You may apply for more than one product on lay-by at a time.
- You must be a South African citizen.
4. WHAT, HOW AND WHEN MUST YOU PAY FOR PRODUCTS YOU GET FROM That Shoe Lady ON LAY-BY ?
A deposit of 50% is required to initiate the lay-by. The lay-by must be fully paid off by the last day of the third month. For example, if you put down a 50% deposit at any point in April, then the product needs to be fully paid off by 31st June.
5. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MISS A PAYMENT OR CANCEL?
If you don’t have enough money to cover the agreed final payment amount by the end of the following month or you decide to cancel, you will forfeit the product that you put on lay-bye and we will refund your deposit minus 1% of the total purchase price.
Products put on lay-by are not eligible for exchanges.
7. WHEN DOES OWNERSHIP OF THE PRODUCT ON LAY-BY PASS ONTO YOU AND WHEN DO WE DELIVER THE PRODUCT?
You will only become the owner of the product on lay-by once you have paid up the full amount due to That Shoe Lady. Upon payment of the last instalment, That Shoe Lady will arrange for delivery of the product to the address you have given to us. Delivery may take up to 7 days. You will be charged a courier delivery fee of R115.00 for delivery of your product. You may also collect your product from your TSL store of choice. No goods will be delivered to you until the lay-by has been paid in full. You alone will carry the risk of the product being lost or damaged or stolen AFTER it is delivered to you.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply