Ever wonder why our shoes are more expensive than your average shoe? Well, that’s because we are not selling your average shoe.
We focus on quality, comfort, and endurance when selecting our shoes, with the addition of them being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The brands we stock have great reputations globally and are exclusive to That Shoe Lady.
Firstly, our shoes are different – if you have ever been to one of our stores, or browsed one of our social media platforms, you will notice that you simply cannot find shoes like this anywhere else in the country. It brings a touch of Europe to Cape Town, so now you don’t have to wait for your holiday overseas to buy great shoes!
If you have troublesome feet, a wide foot, or a narrow foot, injuries, or have had an operation on your feet, we have a large selection of shoes in store that will provide you with the appropriate support that you need. Our ladies are trained to find the perfect shoe for you – we are also one of the very few stores in South Africa that stock half-sizes, so if you have the unfortunate problem of being between sizes, we will find the perfect fit for you!
90% of our shoes are leather-made, which, above all else, promises durability. Softer leathers will provide immediate comfort, whereas harder leathers will require breaking in, but generally last longer than softer leathers do. The other 10% of the shoes we stock are strictly vegan, catering for the ladies and gents who do not want to wear leather.
ALL our shoes have rubber soles, which provides a good grip (prevents slippage), and should prevent the sole from cracking.
Many of our shoes have leather inner soles, which has a cushioned footbed that provides additional comfort. This also, in turn, protects the sole and lower footbed of the shoe, which will improve durability.
All logistics aside, the shoes look nothing short of amazing, and even if all the stock is not your cup of tea, we have something for everyone, and carefully select our stock to impress the most conservative, and also the most eccentric customer.
So come to one of our stores or browse our online shop at www.thatshoelady.co.za – you will not be disappointed:)